Saturday, March 8, 2008

What are the odds?

B and I have a friendly bet going.

I'm concerned we will not find a house before our wedding-- but he is confident something will turn up in the next two and a half months. So, we put a little money on it. 50 big ones. Here are the terms: we have to have a contract on the house by the wedding... and the loser is not allowed to spend any money to negate the winner's take. (We will have a combined bank account by then, so it wouldn't be fair.)

I really hope he wins.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I hope he wins too! You guys will find the perfect house. I know it...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via Alyssa's...I'd go back to the 'Crack House' - check inside all the walls and closets and under any loose floorboards. There is bound to be hidden money in there somewhere. Either that or heroin, but either way, you guys will have fun. Just kidding. I am not endorsing the use of illegal and addictive substances as a means of having fun. Dammit, I'm 9 1/2 months pregnant, anything sounds more fun than this.
Seriously, Love the blog, and can't wait to see a post titled, "Brent won!"
Ali