I know it's been a while since my last post, but as Ali put it-- I didn't want to jinx the deal. But it looks like we're good to go! The house passed its inspection with flying colors. There were a few things we asked the seller to fix, and we're still negotiating those... but I think it's going to work out well. B and I signed the paperwork for the mortgage today and we close on May 12! That's just three weeks before our wedding-- it couldn't have worked out better.
Now we just have to figure out a way to furnish the place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woohoo! I love it, I love it! And thanks for excusing my pushiness - you should hear the way I speak to my husband - I wonder if it will change once we have this baby...speaking of, I wonder if next on your list will be a baby blog...j/k - don't want to jinx that one either! But hey, I was 3 mo. preggers on my wedding day, and everyone just thought I was 'glowing' because I was getting married...little did they know. Anyway, this comment is supposed to be congratulatory - I'm totally excited for you guys!!!
Ali
Woohoo! I'll give you a call tomorrow. I am swamped with paperwork tonight. Last day of training tomorrow and then I have two days off! So happy for you guys and your house. Can't wait to come over to help warm the house!
Ikea - here we come!!!
Post a Comment