Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is that a rifle in your pantry, or are you just happy to see me?

Seriously, the neighborhood is not that bad.


Believe it or not-- we put an offer on a house! It's less than a mile from our apartments and is in the perfect neighborhood! Apparently all you have to do is start a blog about how crappy the housing market is... and bet your fiance you won't find a place before the wedding... and BAM! Something pops up. It's not a done deal and I'm praying nothing major shows up during the inspection. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with having a rifle in your pantry???
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hey, you need to update all of us on your big purchase! I was hoping to see a blog post about your new home, but maybe you don't want to jinx it - isn't your closing date coming up??? I can't remember what you said in your email. So excited for you guys. Oh, and did you write into the contract that you guys get to keep the rifle? That should totally come with the house!
Ali

Kelly said...

Geez, the pregnant lady is SOOO demanding ;)