So we got this ladder.

It's a 24-foot extension ladder. And we got it home in a Camry without killing anyone. Amazing. We did get a look of disbelief from a fellow Depot shopper. I don't blame him, though, we were insane.

We made it home in one piece and I got to work stringing up Christmas lights. Yes, I know it's too early for Christmas lights. They were for a baby shower we hosted. But it still makes me super excited for the holiday season. It's right around the corner! I managed to string lights across the back of the house and garage without killing myself. I even talked on the phone and moved the ladder at the same time!
In other news, we got two new fish. Maybe we won't kill these. I have my doubts, but the pond is pointless otherwise. We named them Butch and Sundance in honor of Paul Newman. Well, B named them in honor of Paul Newman. I just went along with it.

We're going to IKEA (a.k.a., The Happiest Place on Earth) this weekend. We will finally have dressers for our clothes and a queen sized bed frame and mattress! I cleaned out the guest room last weekend. We can actually see the floor for the first time since we moved in! I can't wait to get everything set up so we can start decorating :)

5 comments:
I love Christmas lights... I am glad you hung them up! Have fun at IKEA. I am jealous!
Love it! Wish I lived closer and could see your house coming together.
Hooray for IKEA! It really is the happiest place on earth!
H
You should put a "Beware of Raccoons" sign in the pond - just to give the fish a heads up. :)
woo hoo! I bet you are the first ones in the neighborhood to have your lights up! Have fun at Ikea!
Post a Comment