
We borrowed Brent's mom's truck to haul stuff for a week. It made the job so much easier!

When we got into the house, we found a ton of extra keys and this-- a bottle of red wine! This is a perfect example of how great our first home-buying experience has been. The couple who sold us the house was fantastic and told us everything we need to know (and more!) about the house. It even came with a little note:

That's right, we inherited a fish. A koi fish, to be exact, who lives in a pond in the front yard with about two dozen little buddies. I have no idea what kind of fish they are... or how big they will get, for that matter. We may end up needing adoptive parents!

Our first meal-- Mellow Mushroom pizza. And they still deliver to our new place, I'm so excited.

Then we popped the champagne and had a drink. Notice the lovely beach chairs in the living room!

This is the dining room staging area. Eventually we'll get all this stuff unpacked and moved into the appropriate rooms... but since we don't have a table and chairs, we're not in any hurry ;)

2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!
I LOVE it - so happy for you both. We are highly thinking about making the trip south for your weekend-o-fun...I'll keep you posted.
Can't wait to see the house!
Ali
Post a Comment