There is good progress on the gardening front!
The cucumbers are doing the best so far, already several inches tall (although they're growing sideways to try and get to the sunlight near the window).In other home beautification news, we put some candle sconces on the garage outside. I can't wait to have a party so they can greet everyone on the way to the backyard. Hopefully we won't burn down the house :)


5 comments:
The sconces are pretty!
When do you plant?
Those are the sconces you gave us a while back!
I'm gonna wait a week to transplant the seedlings. Apparently they need to "harden" a bit before I put them outside.
Love that last picture! I wish I could be there for one of your parties.
I remember those! They look better out there than where I had them :-)
I want some tomatoes!!
Post a Comment